Not so familiar with what pdfToolbox can actually do in your workflow? Then our pdfToolbox training for beginners is tailor-made for you! The sessions will give you an overview of what you can and cannot do in pdfToolbox. No details here, but the big lines to help you understand what you are dealing with.
- Duration: 1 day (from 9 AM until 4 PM)
- Price: € 500/person
- 15% discount for people who have an active SMA contract on any callas product.
- The second, third … person from the same company joins at half price.
The training consists of a morning session (from 9 AM until 12:30 PM) and an afternoon session (from 1pm to 4pm), alternated with breaks. Coffee, tea, water, soft drinks and lunch are included! Don't forget to bring your own laptop!
- Welcome & introduction
- pdfToolbox product overview
- Installation & activation
- Doing quality control, using pdfToolbox preflight profiles (libraries, preflight profiles, creating and editing checks and fixups, creating or modifying profiles)
- Preflight inspection, using pdfToolbox Desktop (including preflight profiles)
- Preflight profiles versus process plans
- Creating a basic process plan, understanding the capabilities
- Automating processing, using hot folders in pdfToolbox Server
- Advanced topics as desired by the trainees. Selection from:
- Advanced checks: color, ink coverage, page sizes, sifter …
- Advanced fixups: color, shapes, place content …
If you're interested in this training, please fill in the following form: