When sending problems to support or asking questions about a specific functionality, it is always helpful if you supply as much information as possible:
- Profiles or Process Plans when working with pdfToolbox or pdfaPilot
- Example documents 'before' and 'after' to explain the problem or question
- Screenshots explaining the specific problem
When such files are over 2MB it is more reliable and quicker to send them to us through our Dropbox. This article describes how to do so.
- First of all, please give your documents a unique name. If you already have a case ID (a 5-digit number), please include this case ID in the name of the file(s) you are going to send to us.
- Click this link to browse to our Dropbox upload page
- Click 'Choose files from your computer' and navigate to the files
- If you are not logged into Dropbox, fill out your First and Last name and email address
- Click 'Upload'
You will receive an email confirming your files were uploaded succesfully.